Man dies in rural BV farm tank
(Local News ~ 11/17/13)
Attempts to rescue a man trapped in a manure tank Saturday night were unsuccessful, as 36-year old victim Jeremy Schulte had died from exposure to the fumes in the tank before rescuers could reach him. Shortly after 9 p.m., a 911 call reported that a man had fallen into the tank at 4850 70th Avenue, near Rembrandt, then passed out due to the fumes. An initial report indicated that the man had come to, and was able to breathe...
Stories from Sunday, November 17, 2013
Browse other days