2017 “Excellence in Agriculture” scholarship applications now available
High school seniors pursuing a career in agriculture, life sciences, or an ag-related fields are invited to apply for the Landus Cooperative 2017 Excellence in Agriculture scholarship.
The Excellence In Agriculture scholarship program awards four $1,000 scholarships for any accredited post-secondary program. Applications are available at any Landus Cooperative location, from area high school guidance counselors, or online at landuscooperative.com
1. Applicant and/or parent must be a voting member, in good standing, of Landus Cooperative.
2. Applicant must be a high school senior and graduate in the spring of the 2016-2017 school year.
3. Applicant must have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale through his/her junior year.
4. Applicant must pursue a career in agriculture or enter an ag-related field of study at any accredited post-secondary school of his or her choice.
5. Dependents of directors and officers of Landus Cooperative are not eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Applications must be returned by Jan. 31, 2017. If you have questions regarding the Landus Cooperative Excellence In Agriculture scholarship program, please contact Alyssa Hemesath at (515) 817-2168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.