* On Dec. 19, at approximately 10:33 a.m., at the intersection of 13th Street and Lake Avenue in Storm Lake, a vehicle driven by Todd Lange of Storm Lake was involved in an accident with another vehicle driven by Ruth Danielson of Albert City. The two vehicles collided causing total damages estimated at $8,000. Danielson was cited for Failure to Yield Upon Entering Highway.
* On Dec. 20, at approximately 5:40 p.m., at the intersection of Lake and 10th Street in Storm Lake, a vehicle driven by Brenda Albers of Storm Lake was involved in an accident with another vehicle driven by Elwyn Jeppeson of Newell. The two vehicles collided causing one injury and total damages estimated at $1,400.
* On Dec. 23, at approximately 1:30 a.m., at 147 Flindt drive in Storm Lake, an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Thongphet Siharath of Storm Lake. Damages were estimated at $1,500.
* On Dec. 24, at approximately 12:22 p.m., in the 800th block of Lake Avenue, a vehicle driven by Barbara Smith of Lakeview struck a pole after swerving to avoid an unknown vehicle. Total damages were estimated at $1,550.
* On Dec. 26, at approximately 1:26 p.m., at 609 Lake Avenue in Storm Lake, a vehicle driven by Frederick Moore of Storm Lake struck a building. Moore was cited for Failure to Maintain Control and damages were estimated at $19,000.
* On Dec. 26, at approximately 11:27 a.m., at E 6th and Lake Avenue, a vehicle driven by Arnold Otto of Albert City struck a pole while attempting to parallel park. Total damages were estimated at $1,100.
* On Dec. 21, at approximately 4:28 p.m., at an unknown location, a vehicle owned by Kari Thompson of Newell was struck by an unknown vehicle. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $800.
* On Dec. 24, at approximately 9 a.m., on Expansion Blvd, a vehicle driven by Aaron Cook of Storm Lake was involved in an accident with a forklift driven by Joel Reyes of Storm Lake. The two collided with total damages estimated at $500.
* On Dec. 27, at approximately 5:35 p.m., at W 6th and Vestal Street a vehicle driven by Christopher Rodriguez of Storm Lake struck a pole while attempting to turn onto W 6th Street. Total damages were estimated at $150.
* On Dec. 27, a theft was reported in Storm Lake. The total of the items reported missing was estimated at $26.
Wanted person arrested
* On the morning of Saturday, Dec. 29 at approximately 7:10 a.m., Storm Lake Police Department arrested a wanted person after he surrendered himself at the Storm Lake Police Station.
Police arrested Cesar Garcia, age 35 of Des Moines, who was wanted on a warrant out of Buena Vista County charging him with Contempt of Court reference Violation of Probation.
Garcia was booked into the Buena Vista County Jail and held without bond
* Between Dec. 18 and Dec. 23, two vandalisms were reported in Storm Lake. Total damages were estimated at $300.
* On Dec. 18, two vandalisms were reported at 915 W. Milwaukee Avenue in Storm Lake. Total damages were estimated at $3,000.
Three charged with disorderly conduct
* On Thursday, Dec. 27 at approximately 10:56 p.m. the Storm Lake Police Department was dispatched to 1800 East Milwaukee Avenue #109 in reference to a domestic assault in progress.
Upon arrival of police at the apartment complex, they encountered several people and following an investigation allege that three people engaged in a disturbance and assaulted each other in the apartment and in the hallway of the apartment complex.
Police arrested Jaman Washington, age 21 of Storm Lake, and charged him with Domestic Assault, Assault and Disorderly Conduct. He was booked into the Buena Vista County Jail and held without bond.
Police further arrested Arielle Wohlert, age 18 of Paullina, and charged her with Disorderly Conduct. She was booked into the county jail and later released after posting a $300 cash bond.
Also arrested was a 17 year old female of Primghar who was charged with Domestic Assault and Disorderly Conduct. She was processed and released to a parent pending a court date in Juvenile Court.
No injuries were reported.