Wanted persons arrested
* On Thursday, Dec. 20, at approximately 12:15 p.m., Storm Lake Police responded to Marketlink on North Lake Avenue in reference to locating a wanted person.
Upon arrival police located and arrested DeAngelo Davis, age 21 of Lakeside on a warrant charging him with Theft 5th Degree.
Davis was booked into the Buena Vista County Jail on a $300 cash bond.
* On Thursday, Dec. 20 at approximately 3:10 p.m., Storm Lake Police responded to 20 South Windsor in reference to locating a wanted person.
Upon arrival police located and arrested Alicy Ehsa, age 56 of Storm Lake. Ehsa was wanted on a warrant charging her with Theft 5th Degree.
Ehsa was booked into the county jail on a $300 cash bond.
* On Thursday, Dec. 20, at approximately 10:05 a.m., the Storm Lake Police Department located a wanted person at a residence located at 301 West 8th Street.
Police arrested Timothy Zenik, age 36 of Storm Lake, who was wanted on a warrant charging him with Violation of a No Contact Order.
Zenik was booked into the county jail on a $300 cash bond.
* On Friday, Dec. 21,at approximately 4:55 p.m., the Storm Lake Fire Department was dispatched to the intersection of Oneida Street and East 4th Street in reference to a vehicle fire.
Upon arrival of fire fighters they determined that oil leaking onto the exhaust of a 1995 ford pick up truck had ignited and burned. The fire was extinguished by the driver of the vehicle before arrival of fire fighters.
There was no damage, and no action taken by fire fighters who were on scene for approximately 10 minutes. The Storm Lake Police Department assisted at the scene.
The truck is owned by Jacob Nielsen of Newell.
* On Sunday, Dec. 23, at approximately 6:55 p.m., a Storm Lake Police Officer while on patrol in the 900 block of Lake Avenue observed a man and woman arguing outside of a residence.
The Officer attempted to make contact with the couple at which time the male who was known to the officer as Si Fang, age 24 of Storm Lake, fled on foot and a foot pursuit ensued.
Police briefly lost sight of Fang but then located him at a residence located at 827 Lake Avenue where he was taken into custody.
Following an investigation police charged Fang with Public Intoxication 2nd Offense and Interference With Official Acts. He was booked into the Buena Vista County Jail on a $1,300 cash bond.
* On the afternoon of Saturday, Dec. 22, at approximately 2 p.m., the Storm Lake Police Department was dispatched to 1609 Rose Lane in reference to a disturbance in progress.
Upon arrival of police they met with a man and woman and learned that an argument had occurred between the two. The male, later identified as Jiovanni Ramirez, age 20 of Storm Lake, allegedly picked up a large concrete block and threw it against the female party's vehicle causing approximately $1,200 in damage.
Following an investigation police arrested Ramirez and charged him with Criminal Mischief 2nd Degree (class D felony). He was booked into the Buena Vista County Jail on a $5,000 cash bond.