The summer meal program will be held again this summer at the OLD high school lunchroom in Alta.
A nutritious meal will be served free to anyone 1-18; adults accompanying children may eat for $3.25. No reservations needed. Meals will be served Monday-Friday through the end of July from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Menu for the first week:
* Monday, June 11 - Cheese pizza, assorted vegetables, assorted fruit
* Tuesday, June 12 - Pork patty, whipped potatoes and gravy, assorted fruit, corn
* Wednesday, June 13 - Cheeseburger mac., assorted fruit, assorted vegetables, peanut butter sandwich
* Thursday, June 14 - Crispitos, lettuce, cheese, salsa, assorted fruit, assorted vegetables
* Friday, June 15 - Hamburger/cheeseburger, assorted vegetables, assorted fruit
White and chocolate milk will be served with each meal.