Free summer food program begins on Monday at old Alta High School
The summer meal program will be held again this summer at the OLD high school lunchroom in Alta.
A nutritious meal will be served free to anyone 1-18; adults accompanying children may eat for $3.25. No reservations needed. Meals will be served Monday-Friday through the end of July from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Menu for the first week:
* Monday, June 4 - McRib sandwich, assorted vegetables, assorted fruit
* Tuesday, June 5 - Chicken patty, whipped potatoes and gravy, assorted fruit, corn
* Wednesday, June 6 - Spaghetti with meat sauce, green beans, assorted fruit, garlic toast
* Thursday, June 7 - Taco straw hats, lettuce, cheese, salsa, assorted fruit, carrots with dip
* Friday, June 8 - Hot dog on a bun, assorted vegetables, assorted fruit, sherbet
White and chocolate milk will be served with each meal.