Saturday, February 15
* 8 a.m. Hot Air Balloon Fun Fly on the Lake, weather permitting
* 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. A craft fair will be held at the Knights of Columbus Hall. Lunch will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the hall during the event.
* 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. A Broom Ball tournament will be held on the ice of Storm Lake. Those wishing to enter the tournament can register at the Storm Lake Municipal Golf Course. A warming station for participants and fans will be located inside the golf course clubhouse.
* 10 a.m. - noon Wood sculptures will be displayed in the parking lot of the KC Hall.
* 10 a.m. - noon A number of snow activities for children will be held. To register for the activities, stop by the golf course clubhouse.
* 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Lunch will be served at the golf course clubhouse.
* Afternoon Family skating on the city ice rink
* 1 p.m. Polar Plunge Test your endurance with a plunge into Storm Lake. Volunteers are to report to the ice south of the Golf Course Club House. The Carroll Water Rescue Volunteers will also conduct ice diving training following the Polar Plunge.
* 1-5 p.m. A snowmobile poker run will be held on the lake, weather permitting
* 5-8 p.m. A chili feed will be held at the KC Hall. The cost will be $5. An auction of the different wood sculptures created during the day.
* 7-8 p.m. Kid's karaoke will be held at the KC Hall.
* 8-11 p.m. Adult karaoke will be held at the KC Hall.
Sunday, February 16
* 8 a.m. A mass hot air balloon ascension will be held over the lake.
* 7 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. The Knights of Columbus will host the annual D.A.R.E. Benefit Breakfast at the KC Hall.
* 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Snowmobile ice drags will be held on Storm Lake. The ice drags will include Radar Runs and a 660' Head to Head Double Elimination Tournament. Registration will be held from 8-10 a.m.
* 11 a.m. A Casual Sunday service will be held at the Lakeside Presbyterian Church. Bradley Reynolds and the Company band will be featured in the service.
Activities will be held between the Storm Lake Access and Marina and the SL Municipal Golf Course clubhouse on the east side of the lake.