As a Certified Personal Organizer, member of the National Speakers Association, and author of Organize with Confidence, nationally known speaker Elizabeth Hagen will present a free workshop on organization to MOPS of Alta. Mothers of Preschoolers will be held Wednesday, March 18 at Summit Evangelical Free Church, 1000 South Main Street, from 9:30-11:30 am. RSVP is required by March 15 to Jill R Engelmann, 732-7444.
Elizabeth will teach the common-sense systems and tools she has developed over 25 years of experience. She will help attendees get organized and use valuable time more wisely. Start each day with more confidence because you know how to accomplish what you've been promising yourself for years - making that 'organization mission happen'.
* Find yourself being overwhelmed by all the clutter?
* Find yourself putting things here "just for now" because you don't know what else to do?
* Wish you had a plan each day so you could feel like you got something important done by the end of the day?
Face it; disorganization can be a disaster - both personally and professionally. Clutter complicates our lives and costs time, money, and self-esteem.
With 'Organize with Confidence' you will:
* Discover the easy method to get organized
* Prioritize your day in less than 60 seconds
* Know the '7 Steps to Stop Feeling Overwhelmed'
* Learn the three simple decisions to tame the paper tiger once and for all
* Overcome fear in your life and start doing things you've never dreamed possible
* Learn what God says about order and how He can help
* Discover confidence in order!
Elizabeth's mission is to help every person feel fantastic, begin achieving their goals, and understand what God says about order and living in His image. You can experience the joy of working and living in an environment that enables you to succeed and be the extraordinary woman you were meant to be!
You will leave this workshop with a fresh perspective supported by a specific, personalized action plan to get organized and see your self-worth, one step at a time.