Last week, I told you all that I had attended an illusionist show at Aurelia and woke up the morning following the performance still questioning how the "tricks" were carried out.
This week, I have come across some zany questions for you to ponder - many of which you have maybe thought of yourself and some that will keep you wondering, even into the next morning. (Sorry if I ruin your night as you are trying to come up with a "logical" answer!)
Some of these questions will just be too goofy for you to even come up with an answer.
* Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
* What do you call a female daddy long legs?
* Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?
* Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?
* If you stole a pen from a bank then would it still be considered a bank robbery?
* Why is the third hand on the watch called second hand?
* Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out"?
* Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet?
* Why is an elevator still called an elevator even when its going down?
* What's the opposite of opposite?
* Did they have antiques in the olden days?
* If Wile Coyote had enough money for all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
* Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg?
* If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
* Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
* Why do the "ABC song", "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," and "Baa Baa Black Sheep" all have the same tune?
* Why do grocery stores buy so many checkout line registers if they only keep three or four open?
* If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?
* Did Adam and Eve have navels?
* Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
* Why do we play in recitals and recite in plays?
* You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?