Looking to try something new for lunch?
Try KREATIVE KITCHEN at Storm Lake High School! There's nothing like it.
Senior high students work with Mrs. Stille to plan a menu, shop, prepare and serve the meal. They've learned how to multiply and alter recipes to accommodate 32 guests. Laundering, pressing and folding tablecloths and napkins as well as cleaning up after the meal is also the students' responsibility. The portions are big and there's always dessert!
You can't beat the cost of $5.00 per person, but reservations are a must. Please call the high school office, 732-8065 the Wednesday before dining on Friday.
* January 27 - Taco Soup, Tortilla, Wilted Lettuce Salad, Corn Bread Confetti Salad, Fruit Salad Cheesecake.
* February 10 - Creamy Chicken and Vegetables, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, apple dumplings.
* February 24 - Cordon Blue Casserole, honey cloverleaf rolls, apple and banana Jell-O salad, two-tone fudge brownies.
* March 10 - Stuffed Pizza Florentine, Parmesan Ranch Salad, Snickers bar pie.
* March 31 - Meatball Minestrone, Green Beans Wrapped in Carrot Rings, Cheesy Pest Bread, Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
All meals are served with beverages. Menus subject to change without notice, Serving begins at 12:10 in the Foods room #18. Call the school by Wednesday, Jan. 25 to reserve your spot for the next meal!