* BV COUNTY RELAY FOR LIFE KICK-OFF - Wednesday, March 30, 5:30 p.m., Storm Lake Middle School. Learn about the 2005 Relay for Life. Team packets will be distributed.
* "HOLLYWOOD HILLBILLIES" AT SIOUX CENTRAL - Friday, April 1 and Saturday, April 2, 7:30 p.m. each night, Sioux Rapids gym. Admission $3 for adults, $2 for students.
* 4TH ANNUAL WOMEN'S DAY OF HEALTH AND WELLNESS - Saturday, April 2, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., BVU. Karel Murray, motivational humorist and trainer will serve as keynote speaker. The fee is $20. A continental breakfast and lunch are served. Preregistration is required with Buena Vista Regional Medical Center Center for Women.
* MUSIC & LORE OF THE BAGPIPE - Saturday, April 2, 7:30 p.m., Sanford Museum, Cherokee. A 20-year musical veteran travels the Midwest playing his 100 year old bagpipe made of elk hide. Learn the history of Irish music. Free.
* ST. MARY'S SENIOR CLASS DONKEY BALL - Monday, April 4, 7 p.m. St. Mary's gym. Cost is $5 for adults in advance, $7 for adults at the door, $3 for students in advance, $1 for students at the door.
* SAIL INTO SPRING - SPRING FLING - Thursday, April 14 through Sunday, April 17. Local retailers will have specials on spring merchandise and clothing.
* NORTHWESTERN A CAPPELLA CHOIR - Thursday, April 7, 7 p.m., Summit Evangelical Free Church in Alta. The concert is free and open to the community.
* SENIOR LIFESTYLE EXPO EDUCATIONAL COMPONENT- Friday, April 8, 9:30 a.m., Clay Regional Events Center in Spencer. A wide array of activities, from exhibits to entertainment to helpful resources. Several information program will be offered. Free admission. TV weatherman Willard Scott luncheon $15, call 262-1775.
* THE DA VINCI CAPER - Saturday, April 9, 7 p.m., BVU Forum. An original musical mystery featuring the members of A Touch of Broadway. A mystery will reveal itself during the evening leading to a night of suspicion, speculation and surprise. Tickets are $30 per person, call 732-3400.
* OPEN HOUSE AT BV COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY - Sunday, April 24, 2-4 p.m. The historical society museum in Storm Lake opens its new major exhibit for the season, based on prehistoric Mill Creek culture. Lots of Native American artifacts and a recreation of a Mill Creek home. Special speakers on archeology, refreshments and more. No charge.
* PIANIST LORIE LANE AND POP CHAMBER ORCHESTRA - Saturday, April 30, Clay County Regional Events Center. Tickets go on sale Tuesday, March 1, 10 a.m. at the Events Center Box Office or by phone at 262-4554. Tickets may be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com.